Thursday, December 15, 2005

TWM on BBC Radio

I've enjoyed my 15 seconds of fame, and can die at peace. Today I was asked along with two conservative bloggers (California Conservative and Political Man)to join the BBC radio show "World Have Your Say" for a short discussion of Major Ben Connable's op-ed in the Washington Post, which I blogged about here yesterday. And I do mean short. They fit us in during the last 6 or 7 minutes of the show, and we each got to speak once, and I do think that literally my statement may have been 15 seconds long. Regardless, I'll post a link to the archived show once it's available.

Update: Here's a direct link to the archived audio of today's show.

2 comments:

Alexander Wolfe said...

Nah, I choked. I was so happy that the host of the show actually said the name of our blog that I totally forgot to give our web address. The guy before me thought to though..damn!

adam said...

Did you realize this was our 500th post?? What a better way to celebrate than being invited to BBC Online.