Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Road to the Superbowl

The Dallas Cowboys will open the 2008-2009 season on Sunday against Cleveland, and apparently this year it's Super Bowl or bust. As talented as they already were before their off-season acquisitions, there really is no excuse for them not to go deep into the playoffs. I'm not going to declare the season a failure absent a Super Bowl, but anything short of an appearance in the NFC Championship game might be unacceptable depending on how this season shapes up. That being said, this whole post is really only an excuse for me to link to this DMN video of Cowboys CB Terrence Newman screaming like a little girl as he rides a roller coaster for the first time in his life. I have to say, I feel for the man. I didn't ride a roller coaster for the first time until I was twenty, and I handled it about as well. 

No comments: