Saturday, October 11, 2008

Palin shown to have abused authority

Of course everyone's jumping on this story so I had to as well.

An Alaska state legislative investigator found yesterday that Gov. Sarah Palin abused her executive power when she and her husband engaged in a campaign to oust her former brother-in-law from the state police force.


Sure, whatever. Do we Obama supporters care? My wife appreciates having one more reason to dislike Palin, but since Palin is irrelevant I couldn't care less. As far as I'm concerned talking about her is as interesting as talking about Paris Hilton, which means it's not.

However, it would be funny if she was indicted while still on the campaign trail. Or impeached, whatever they do up in Alaska. I'd like to see the film of her supporters at the rallies after that.

By the way, anybody notice that Alaska's Republicans seem to have real problems not abusing their power?

No comments: