For your reading pleasure:
1. Obama's plan for Afghanistan: once again, the key appears to be figuring out what an administration means by "benchmarks."
2. Pakistan: suicide bomber kills upwards of fifty people in a mosque in Peshawar. Part of Baitullah Mehsud's campaign against the Pakistani government?
3. Iraq: U.S. forces are largely withdrawing from the cities as agreed upon, but may remain behind in areas where sectarian violence is still widespread, like Mosul.
4. Building nanobots...with DNA. Incredible.
5. How health care reform benefits small businesses.
6. Lawyer's should not be judged for who they represent...except when they worked for the tobacco companies, and were balls-deep in the tobacco companies' wrong-doing.